Do you find that work/life balance is reaching the empty line with the current manufacturer for which you are working? Listen up and welcome to a new, refreshing way to work and live. Our client offers several Work/Life Programs such as "flextime" and a variety of training and development opportunities.
With a well-established and world-class manufacturing site right in the Midlands of South Carolina, our client not only has the depth and breadth of seasoned, elite staff for manufacturing their integrated transport systems, they do it based on principles of serving the customer first, keeping the latest innovation in mind and do all of this with unity and integrity to be unlike anyone else in their field.
Benefits and Features:
- 401K—50% match up to 6% plus employer contribution of 2%
- Flexible Spending accounts
- Health, dental, vision, life insurance, supplemental life for self and dependents, legal plan, and pet insurance are offered. There is no waiting period; starts immediately (hire date)!
- EAP – up to 6 sessions per issue, plus free consultations and discounts for legal and financial issues
- Employer-paid salary continuation plan (starts after 3 months of service)
- 10 paid Holidays annually
- Tuition reimbursement (after 1 year of service)
- Employee referral bonus program
- Base Pay is $65-$75K, depending on work history, education and skills.
Your role with the Company:
Our Client is an international leader with a global presence in signaling and the implementation of integrated transport systems for freight and passenger railways, as well as mass transit systems. We design, manufacture and implement signaling systems for the management and control of freight and passenger traffic on mainline railways as well as metros.
Our Client is not only a valuable company, but a company based on values. They believe that five key values guide actions and make them a competitive, effective company: Customer Focus, Innovation and Excellence, People, Team Spirit, and Integrity.
- Responsible for keeping their work station clean and orderly at all times.
- Responsible for manufacturing quality parts that meet or exceed Union Switch and Signals standards.
- Recognizes safety and quality issues then ask questions when drawings, set-up sheets, workmanship standards or other internal documentation doesn't provide sufficient solutions to resolve the recognized issues.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and productive work environment.
- Responsible for training new CNC employees in the proper setup and operation of machines, job related procedures and other material as deemed necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by management
Required Skills/ Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of appropriate, job related procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate personal mastery of all of the key job responsibilities of a CNC I operator
- Ability to train new employees on requirements of their position as defined above
- Performs minor machine adjustments to tool length offsets or work piece coordinates as needed.
- Recognizes when machining quality issues are not responding to minor tool length or work piece coordinate changes and alerts their supervisor or CNC Programmer on shift.
- Proven ability to operate multiple machining centers (minimum 3)
- Demonstrates the ability to be trained on multiple machining centers.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge:
- Successful completion of Intro to Mills and Intro to Lathes or previous CNC experience