|Cybersecurity Technician (SOX) || || |
| || || |
|Job Description: |
This position is responsible for coordinating IT SOX testing. This individual will partner closely with the Cybersecurity, Information Technology, Audit and Corporate SOX teams to ensure SOX IT compliance.
|Essential Functions: |
| || |
- Coordinates efforts across multiple departments to ensure SOX compliance requirements are met within required deadlines Manage Policy Exceptions
- Assist senior management in defining the control objectives and monitoring compliance efforts.
- Plan and execute internal testing cycles for Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Coordinating any external audits to facilitate the process of gathering any requested information and/or documentation
- Documenting Sarbanes-Oxley testing results and/or findings, including the gathering and organizing of documentation or evidence collected
- Reporting issues or deficiencies found during testing
- Working with the appropriate person or team to document the planned remediation steps and estimated completion date
- Ensuring that issues and findings across all compliance related activities are documented and tracked within a single repository
- Provide administrative and technical support for Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Interface with multiple departments in the business to evaluate criticality of specific systems with the outcome of creating a Brand wide plan prioritizing system uptime and RPO’s and RTO’s that meet with the business needs.
- Assist in the development and documentation of Business Continuity plans and process
- Assist in the development and documentation of Disaster Recovery plans and process
- Provide administrative and technical support for GRC Team functions:
- Risk Management
- Store Assessments
- IT Policy & Procedure
- Incident Response
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or combination or prior work experience in the field of information security
- Two years related experience in the field of information security.
- Prior Retail Technology experience preferred.
- Prior Quick Service Restaurant experience, a plus.
|Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: |
- Familiar with Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
- Familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance, including IT General Controls.
- Familiar with the creation of Sarbanes-Oxley controls or other compliance standards.
- Familiar with Sarbanes-Oxley or Compliance testing, including the development of remediation activities or steps.
- Understanding of IT Project Life Cycle Management.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Lotus Notes.
- Strong technical and analytic aptitude.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong consulting, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing cases with ServiceNow or Incident Management systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment Utilizes problem solving, customer service skills, strong written, verbal and project management skills.
- A strong customer focus is required; this position includes frequent interaction with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Strong desire for learning processes, procedures and new software and hardware capabilities required.
- Proven skills in technology troubleshooting.
- Ability to work well under pressure and have great organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Skills to be consistently updated based on new software development and hardware technologies.
- Ability to rotate "on call" for technical or service challenges which have been escalated beyond our helpdesk(s) regarding store down, critical call assistance or company user request assistance required.The rotation requires work during non-corporate business hours including nights and weekends.
- Must be available for job-related light travel.