Director of Maintenance
Certificate in Airframe and Powerplant required
- Ability to communicate effectively - Good communication skills are critical.
- Ability to work with a team consisting of the Director of Operations and Chief Pilot.
- Looking for someone that wants to work with a small company and help it grow in the expanding charter market!
- a person must hold a mechanic certificate with airframe and powerplant ratings and either:
- (1) Have 3 years of experience within the past 6 years maintaining aircraft as a certificated mechanic, including, at the time of appointment as Director of Maintenance, experience in maintaining the same category and class of aircraft as the certificate holder uses; or
- (2) Have 3 years of experience within the past 6 years repairing aircraft in a certificated airframe repair station, including 1 year in the capacity of approving aircraft for return to service.
- (3) Turboprop experience