Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a first shift Engineering Technician on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will print circuit board fabrication, troubleshoot, and rework. Wire harness development, fabrication, and installation. Instrumentation. Inspect, test, and failure analysis of defective electronic assemblies. Mark-up schematics based on troubleshooting and test findings.
· Perform intermediate inspection, test and failure analysis as necessary to determine cause of defective electronic assemblies.
· Rework products per company and industry standards.
· Build intermediate test harnesses and/or circuits to support product design as required.
· Document and maintain records relating to work performed.
· Work hours of first shift.
· Electronics Manufacturing of rugged electronics.
· 2-year tech degree with 2 years’ experience in manufacturing.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!