Maintenance /Field Service Technician
Company Location – Duncansville, PA
*Qualified candidates residing in any of the services region will be considered.
Our Client, an industrial cleaning supply and equipment company, is seeking a Maintenance Service Technician.
The Service Technician is responsible for preventive maintenance and repair on industrial cleaning and sanitation machines and equipment.
The technician travels to customers’ locations throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Delaware and North Carolina.
· Mechanically ability – experience repairing and maintaining small motors and electrical and plumbing components.
· Strong customer service skills
· Self motivated – ability to work independently
· Able to push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
· Willing and able to assist with general shop and supply maintenance when needed
· Clean Motor Vehicle Record per company’s insurance standards
· Ability to stay multiple nights near customer locations
· Utilize mechanical skills to install and service dish washing, laundry, and dispensing systems onsite at customers’ locations
· Provides excellent communication and service to customers.
· Follow-up with clients before and after service visit.
· Maintain tools and company vehicle to company standards
· Complete documentation and paperwork accurately and on time
Schedule / Benefit Overview:
· Schedule is typically Monday thru Friday – travel required
· Hourly rate based on experience - Average starting $13.00 - $15.00
· Overtime required – averages 10 hours + per week
· On call rotation schedule for weekend service calls
· Company provides company service vehicle
· Company paid lodging when traveling
· Vacation and Personal Days earned
· Paid Holidays
· 401k Plan with Company match after 1 year of service
· Life and Disability Insurance – company paid
· Individual Medical coverage eligible upon 90 days of service
· Company Paid Uniforms