APC, Inc. is looking at hiring a Field Services Tech for their northern Texas territory. They may travel to Kansas and surrounding states. They are looking for someone that resides in northern Texas around Amarillo, TX. To develop and maintain production, cleaning, equipment maintenance, equipment installation and maintenance SOP's for each collection site and work with collection site management on any issues that arise.
- Travel to collection plants as assigned by management. Submit written reports after each visit. Distribute reports to APC leadership and collection site contacts. Submit weekly and monthly reports to field tech services manager.
- Troubleshoot and repair production equipment at each of the collection sites. Include scope of work in each collection site visit report.
- Ensure collection plants are making quality plasma.
- Act as a point of contact, interacting with collection site employees, in a manner that promotes APC positively.
- Collect samples throughout the plasma collection system to assure quality plasma is being produced.
- Be available on short notice to visit and troubleshoot at any of the collection sites.
- Assist with the construction of any new collection sites and installation of new equipment at any of the existing sites.
- Ability to troubleshoot and program PLC/PLC operated equipment as well as general knowledge of the programs and functions at company and collection sites.
- Maintain company vehicle appropriately (i.e. oil change, tires, washing, etc…).
- Ability to use computers and Microsoft Office software's (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Travel required between 75-100%.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with collection site management.
- Possess working knowledge of each collection site, how all plasma equipment operates and how to maintain the equipment at all sites for which you are responsible.
- Must be knowledgeable of and be able to follow all policies and procedures and regulatory requirements at collection sites.
- Ability to develop good working relationship with contract carriers that transport the plasma from collection sites to processing plant.
- Ability to learn how to perform the following duties at collection sites or at home plant: weld stainless steel, work on existing or new pumps, operate reverse osmosis system and general knowledge of refrigeration systems, centrifuges, and PLC controllers.
- Have basic knowledge of plumbing, metal fabrication and carpentry.
- Ability to operate forklifts and other industrial equipment such as welders, hand wrenches, power tools and cutting torches.
- Ability to read, write, and understand the English language.
- Basic analytical ability to determine appropriate maintenance procedures.
- Knowledge and ability to implement all safety techniques in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Ability to receive and maintain valid driver's license.
- Ability to interpret and work from oral and written instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with APC personnel, contractors, vendors, suppliers, and other business-related contracts.
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and determine work assignments and work methods.
- Ability to assist with special or ongoing projects as instructed by Field Tech Services Manager.
- Ability to assist engineering department in project installs or upgrades.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Ability to operate all necessary office equipment required to accomplish job duties, such as computers, telephones, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Ability to work daily, weekends, holidays, and overtime as necessary.
- Ability to assist in other work-related areas as requested.
- Ability to learn foreign language(s) as required to perform job duties.
Education: Associates, Bachelors, or Technical/Vocational degree in Industrial Technology, Maintenance, Engineering, or related field preferred.
Experience: 5 years of experience in maintenance role preferred. Must have a valid driver's license.