Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Feb 20
Midlands Of South Carolin,
Our manufacturing client has several performance-demanding applications ranging from insulation facing, and various polymer coated fabric, to fabric reinforced polymer composites and electrical insulation. Although the facility has been in place since the mid-90s, in 2009, the vision of the company changed whenever the new parent company took the reins. They work in some of the following market spaces:
- Industrial and Electrical Components
Benefits and Features:
• Quarterly bonuses and Vacation/Sick Leave, health, dental and vision.
• Offers a quality work/life balance, friendly work environment, promotions from within and fair treatment for completing tasks.
• Rare Saturday and Sunday work.
• Monday – Friday (8:00AM – 4:30PM). Pay is based on experience, education and work experience, but the range is $20 - $30 per hour.
Your role with the Company:
Maintenance Technician is responsible for performing complex troubleshooting and repair of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment.
Implements and modifies predictive and preventative maintenance scheduling systems.
Determines root cause and implements solutions for identified problems.
Install, inspect and repair equipment
Read and interpret mechanical drawings of machines and equipment
Perform other duties as requested.
High School diploma or GED is required and certification in electrical is preferred.
Electrical, PLC, 3 Phase and 480 volt knowledge and experience desired.
Minimum of five years practical technical work, specifically electrical trouble-shooting, in a manufacturing setting.
Terms of Usage
TechniciansNow.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)