|Perform duties to maintain and repair plant equipment in order to support production schedules. |
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot and repair complex CNC machining, robotics, electric, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment through a variety of methods.
- Read work orders to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance. Complete and close the work order and open a new work order if follow up maintenance/repair is required.
- Do service repair work on air compressors, air lines, and coolant lines.
- Rebuild and/or repair as well as reassemble machines and equipment.
- Use test equipment such as AC/DC volt, OHM meters, etc. to troubleshoot and gage repaired equipment.
- Connect hydraulic lines to new fixtures and test to ensure the equipment is functioning properly.
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic components, valves, cylinders and pressure regulators.
- Troubleshoot and repair outside equipment such as lights, HVAC units, evaporators, etc.
- Do preventative maintenance on all compressor and production equipment as prescribed.
- Install new machines by leveling machines; running air, electrical components, conduit, pipe and coolant lines and testing to ensure it is ready for production.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2 year technical/associates degree or equivalent in work experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience and have the ability to work with complex CNC and PLC electrical platforms including; Fanuc and Allen Bradley.
- Well versed in mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Computer literate and possess the ability to work well with others, planning, effectively communicating and initiating problem-solving activities.
- Physical effort required to handle changing motors and oil, unloading and installing machines and other preventive maintenance functions. Standing/walking most of the shift. Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Continuous mental and visual attention to maintain and troubleshoot equipment utilizing skills such as blueprint reading, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge as well as abilities in using volt OHM meter and AC/DC.