Productive Resources has been providing engineering services to some of the nation’s largest and most renowned companies for almost fifteen years. Our reputation for quality, teamwork, and innovative solutions keeps our clients turning to us to meet their engineering service’s needs. Our contacts and experience combined with your technical expertise equals career possibilities for you.
This opportunity is for a third shift Process Technician II on site at our client. As an employee of Productive Resources, you will
· Intermediate understanding of the printed circuit board and manufacturing assembly processes with the ability to respond to any common failures in the process with a corrective action.
· Provide intermediate technical support to assigned production teams to assist/lead in the resolution of problems during manufacturing.
· Develop and maintain intermediate programs, processes, and assembly procedures for the manufacture of products with limited guidance of engineers.
· Assist/lead in the repair, setup, qualification and maintenance of intermediate mechanical, electrical, and pneumatic functions for several production equipment.
· Correspond with technical support via telephone, e-mail, verbal or other means to resolve technical issues appropriately.
· Assist/lead in training operators on production equipment and processes.
· Assist process engineers on “Essentials Job Functions” as required.
· Assist/lead in the design and fabrication of intermediate production fixtures, jigs, and simple machines.
· Ability to work overtime, cover activities on other shifts and attend off-site training.
· Willingness to work independently and also within a team-based environment as required.
· Research, gather and summarize intermediate data for use in determining errors and root cause. Provide recommendations for problem resolution or process improvement. May follow through with implementation.
· Perform other associated tasks as required from their supervisor or manager.
No sponsorships are available for this opportunity.
· Minimum one year of related experience in electronics, manufacturing, or engineering
· Two-year A.A.S. technical degree with an electronic or electromechanical course emphasis preferred, or equivalent work history.
· Possess effective written and verbal communication skills, enabling correspondence with internal departments, vendors, and customers.
· Working knowledge of personal computers, spreadsheets, and word processing.
· Understanding of manufacturing processes and electronic components.
· A thorough understanding of equipment and/or manufacturing methods (e.g., multimeters).
· Understanding of troubleshooting methodologies to identify root cause (e.g. Six Sigma).
· Ability to read intermediate engineering documents, e.g., schematics or diagrams.
· Maintain necessary product and process records/documentation.
· Ability to comprehend and use product/process component data sheets.
· Ability to assemble and disassemble products /manufacturing equipment.
· Hands-on experience troubleshooting to identify root cause.
· Ability to maintain semi advanced lab/production equipment.
· Ability to perform intermediate mechanical work.
· Ability to train a manufacturing technician or production associate.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Knowledge of ergonomics and proper manufacturing safety techniques.
· Work hours of 3rd shift - 10PM-6AM Sunday-Thursday
· Three or more years of related experience in electronics, manufacturing, or engineering/
· Hands-on SMT soldering and intermediate troubleshooting abilities/
· Good understanding of Six Sigma Job Purpose: Assist and support production through methods improvement, training, problem solving, equipment repair, regular maintenance, equipment programming, process/work instruction development for products and equipment.
If you are the right person, if you have the expertise we need, submit your resume now!