Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
QC Technician III (CMM Programmer)
Job Opportunity at
Coyote Technical Executive Sourcing, LLC
Posted on Nov 23
Job Title: QC Technician III
Capable of performing duties of QC Tech I & QC Tech II when required by QC Supervisor. Ensures all test equipment used in facility is within calibration specification.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Coordinates timely calibration & status identification of all required test equipment through the proper use of GageTrak System.
· Ability to use inspection equipment such as MicroVu, calipers, thread and pin gages, optical comparator, micrometers, CMM etc.
· May be required to conduct thorough investigations of any instance of equipment being out of calibration, including proper disposition of all product using applicable device.
· Follow departmental S.O.P’s and W.I’s
· Proper inspection using established guidelines.
· Ensure proper documentation of all required inspection results.
· May assist in internal or external audits.
· Perform Final Inspection on all systems products ready for shipping.
· Follow company attendance requirements. May require overtime and weekends.
· Any additional duties the Supervisor requests.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and/ or Experience
Requires 2 to 4 year college degree in a technical field, preferably in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience. Also 3 to 5 years experience in a Quality Department of a manufacturing company, preferably in the field of air and vacuum systems. Programming of a CMM required. Prefer an ASQC Certified Quality Technician (CQT). Must have knowledge of inspection, measuring and test equipment, both calibration and usage. Must be able to read blueprint drawings.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook
Link up on LinkedIn
Follow us on Twitter
For more job openings, please visit
Terms of Usage
TechniciansNow.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2018, All Rights Reserved)