Are you a SOLID Quality Engineer/Technician looking for a new challenge?
Our client is a $40 million lean manufacturer with an immediate need for a top notch Quality Engineering Technician. In this critical role, your primary focus will be working to provide assistance to production, resolve customer complaints and initiate corrective action. You will have the opportunity to develop supplier relationships and implement & update procedures. Our client is looking for someone focused on continuous improvement of processes, products and methods. You will also work cooperatively with the Engineering staff to conduct quality audits and be empowered to do the following...
- Maintain historical data on products and processes
- Develop, update and implement procedures, work and set-up instructions
- Monitor trends, control and improve manufacturing processes
- Maintain reporting system
- Lead & participate in process improvement teams
- Investigate returns
Requirements include ...
- Associate's Degree in related field
- 3-5 years in manufacturing/inspection processes
- Familiarity with work measurement techniques
- Knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Solid PPAP and FMEA knowledge
**Apply now for this immediate need!
Headquartered in North Central Indiana and founded in 2009, TalentSource Staffing is a sole source recruiting firm offering an awesome team of subject matter experts in talent acquisition! We are recruiting generalists and provide professional job placement in a wide range of disciplines and industries, including temporary and perm placement, payroll, and specialty staffing solutions to a wide variety of top notch clients! TalentSource Staffing is committed to establishing a long-term relationship with both their clients and candidates. They achieve their mission of providing superior customer service through customized talent solutions, with an emphasis on quality and continuous improvement. To learn more about TalentSource Staffing please visit us at www.talentsourcestaffing.com!
Talent Source Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Recruiting Firm. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.