Quality Inspector - CMM Programmer
My client, a leader in critical component manufacturing for the Medical and Aerospace industries, is searching for a Quality Inspector – CMM Programmer for their Reading, Massachusetts facility. This position will report to the Quality Manager and will be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of our products and raw materials through the application of incoming, first piece, in-process, and final inspection.
· Inspect and test precision machined components for quality defects throughout the manufacturing process.
· Document production non-conformances in accordance with prescribed procedures and processes when required.
· Program and operate CMM equipment to fulfill the above requirements.
· Train fellow employees to operate the CMM
· Create AS9102 compliant First Article Inspection packages as required.
· Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Maintain a safe, clean and organized workspace.
· Perform any other duties as requested.
Skills, Education, and Experience
· Minimum 3 years of experience in a job shop environment performing precision mechanical inspections.
· Must be proficient programming a Zeiss CMM with Calypso software.
· Must be able to use a wide range of measurement devices such as optical comparators, indicators, micrometers, verniers, threaded and straight plug gages, pitch micrometers, CMM etc.
· Must have a thorough understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
· Must be able to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications and inspection instructions and determine product conformance based on such documents.
· Must be able to interact and communicate with coworkers at all levels of the organization with respect and dignity.
· Experience working in an ISO 13485 and / or AS9100 regulated workspace is a plus.
· Experience managing a calibration system and performing equipment calibration is a plus.
· Minitab software experience is a plus.
No sponsorship visa (H1-B, etc) candidates at this time, sorry.
Qualified candidates must submit their resume in Microsoft Word format along with at least three professional references to:
COYOTE TECHNICAL & EXECUTIVE SOURCING
Director of Sourcing
3735 SW 8th Street, Suite 205
Miami, FL 33134
Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/CoyoteTech
Link up on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/pub/phil-montoya/18/7a0/617
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/CoyoteTech_Phil
For more job openings, please visit http://jobs.coyotesourcing.com/jobseeker/Search.aspx