Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Austin Allen Company, LLC
Posted on Jan 11
+1 (901) 756-0900
SALARY Up to $125,000 PLUS Bonus, Benefits & Paid Relocation Package
We have a great opportunity for a talented problem solving engineer who supports reliability centered processes. You will be the Lead of a Team of Managers and Engineers in maintaining and improving a Paper Mill.
As the Reliability Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
1. Manage a Reliability Centered Maintenance and Engineering department
2. Communicate with Mill Leadership Team and Direct report Staff on Maintenance, Engineering & Production issues
3. Assume P&L Responsibility for Reliability Department
4. Oversees Optimization and/or Upgrades of Equipment including start-ups of additional equipment.
Location: Northeast USA
– great location for outdoor living within driving distance of several major cities.
Minimum REQUIREMENTS for this Reliability Manager:
BS Engineering in BSChE, BSME, BSEE or equivalent experience
Verifiable record of establishing effective RCM or SMED programs
Minimum of 5 years of successful Sr. Reliability Engineering experience in a related industry
At least 2 years of successful management experience.
Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP)
Lean Manufacturing Trained.
TO APPLY: Email resumes to
in MS Word or PDF
please remove the capital letters and replace with proper symbols
Resumes sent with a link to an online resume or a video resume will not be considered. **
All Interview, relocation, & fee expenses paid by companies. Excellent compensation packages, benefits, perks, and generous relocation packages.
Some Facts You Should Know About Austin-Allen Company...
*Successfully recruiting professionals since 1973.
*One of the most successful firms in the U.S. We consistently rank in the top percentile of a large national network of Technical Recruiters.
*Many of our staff are national award winning consultants with years’ experience and are C.P.C.’s (Certified Personnel Consultants).
Areas of Specialization...
* Engineering * Six Sigma Black Belts * Accounting * Distribution * Human Resources
* Materials / Purchasing * Quality Engineers & Managers * Manufacturing Management
Stay current with our blog at
Terms of Usage
TechniciansNow.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2020, All Rights Reserved)