Area of Accountability:
Develop programs and parameters for production processes including robotic systems; plasma cutting systems; fabricating and machining systems; tooling design, assembly and rebuild; and development support. Identify and implement improvements in the manufacturing processes, including training associates in the correct methods and developing their systems skills.
1. Organize, and help maintain supplies required for fabricating, machining and assembly of prototypes.
2. Assist in the development of quality systems for new products and processes.
3. Fabrication and welding of prototypes and test samples.
4. Develop knowledge of fabricating and welding systems and processes, then transfer that knowledge to the production personnel.
5. Maintain welding equipment and processes.
6. Build components from hand sketches, prints or verbal instructions utilizing machines such as lathes, milling machines, drill press, saws and burning operations.
7. Develop process documentation and systems to maintain the same.
8. Responsible for operations and skills outside of established procedures.
9. Identify areas in which tooling, cleanliness, operation sequences, or forming consistency can be improved in order to increase throughput or product quality.
10. Develop knowledge of machining and brake press operations and processes.
11. Identify and maintain a 5-S atmosphere.
12. Develop process documentation of prototype builds.
13. Assist in the development of quality systems for new products and processes.
·Minimum of 2-5 years of professional experience and or technical degree a plus.
·Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
·Strong mathematical aptitude
·Excellent demonstrated mechanical ability required
·Ability to read blueprints
·Welding and fabrication a plus
·Machining and brake press operations a plus
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran.