Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Traveling Service Technician Profitable & Growin
Job Opportunity at
Posted on Dec 5
Traveling Service Technician – Profitable & Growing Organization!
Our client’s product lines, support, maintenance, installation and integration programs are expanding throughout the southeast. With servicing hospitals, nursing homes and assisted living communities, the company has the capacity and depth of resources to be highly productive and efficient. Our client has caught fire, but has had stable work and growth opportunities since inception in 1992.
Benefits and Features:
- Health insurance, PTO (2 weeks to start – prorated), Holiday Pay and 401K
- Cell phone provided by client, vehicle or vehicle allowance, hotel and per diem for meals
- Travel throughout six southern regional states – let your work take you where you want to visit!
- Plenty of overtime as the business is thriving, but traditionally a Monday through Friday job.
- Work with Service and Installation Manager who has been with the company for 10+ years – laid back, willing to get in and work at the ground level with you and an excellent coach/trainer.
- Positions are open based on the company’s growth. Autonomous opportunity where you get the tools needed (coaching and supplies) to be managing projects without micromanagement.
- Two openings – Monday through Friday, traditionally, but the hours vary. Somedays could be 7AM-7PM, but the goal is to get the work done through the workweek. Extra money in your back pocket with weekly built-in OT.
- Depending on work history, skills and education, pay will be up to $25 an hour. Once on board, evaluations for increases in pay based on productivity, work ethic, attitude and rapid response to troubleshooting needs.
Your role with the Company:
To diagnose, repair, service, and install products in nursing homes, assisted living communities and hospitals, to name a few.
Ensure all activities are in alignment with Client’s strategic plan and core values.
Build goodwill with all Client’s customers and teammates by being respectful, courteous, and friendly.
Service, repair, install, and maintain all products provided by Client in a professional, timely, and cost efficient manner.
Provide documentation to detail all work done with billing forms to the office manager.
Accurately document time and expenses and provide forms to the office manager on a timely basis.
Assist customers and Client’s teammates through phone support anytime during the normal business day and whenever “on-call”.
Be available to travel to customer sites after hours and on the weekend when “on-call”.
Service and maintain items that are provided by the company (computer, cell phone, and vehicle) and treat them responsibly.
Efficiently plan travel in order to properly manage time and expenses.
Maintain professional growth and continual education on products that relate to customer needs.
Provide accurate prospect information to sales team.
Proactively look for selling opportunities while servicing customers.
Requests equipment and supplies for the purpose of maintaining inventory and ensuring the availability of items required to complete installations.
Transports a variety of tools, equipment, and supplies for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required on-site.
Must be able to do overnight Travel 80% of the time – mostly during the Monday through Friday timeframe. Open to being “On Call” periodically.
Experience and hands-on knowledge of installing, troubleshooting and integrating various systems such as Nurse Call, Access Control and Wanderer Protection.
Experience working with relays, Windows based software (editing and programming) and working with DC/AC.
High School Degree.
3+ year experience is a must.
Knowledge of low voltage electronics and networking.
Valid Driver’s License.
Terms of Usage
TechniciansNow.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)